Saturday, September 13, 2008

DEAR VISITOR

Dear Visitor,


Lot of you (more or less all) has just passed through, without leaving any plus value to this place. This behavior had let me astonished about the work made on this blog. Before to decide definitely to don’t add any new post on this blog, I ask again to all of you to tell me why I must continue or why I must stop to write on this blog.


You have much way for communicate with me, your posting your comment on this post, writing to me using my email address (look on side).


Please let me know your opinion.


Bye Daniele


No comments:

Post a Comment

News from the world selected for you

27-01-2011 - Last from CNN about:Taliban ... Read what CNN report about ...

26-01-2011 - Last from BBC about Nature:Bear power, 9 days swimming Read what BBC report about ...

25-01-2011 - Last from FT about Russia:Terror in Moscow Read what FT report about ...