Saturday, June 2, 2012

Discovering a contraddiction.


There are important things to consider, one is the own integrity.

The travelling i made was not so hard, but let me think about many points.

But the main that still buzz in my mind is: Which is the right balance between economy and safety? Which preval "the policy of reduce the costs" or "the policy of making 100% safe"?

However, the place was great and perfect for take a moment for meditating and recover mind energy.

















View Daniele Carnicella's profile on LinkedIn

2 comments:

  1. It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!
    Also visit my web site :: halong bay cruise

    ReplyDelete

News from the world selected for you

27-01-2011 - Last from CNN about:Taliban ... Read what CNN report about ...

26-01-2011 - Last from BBC about Nature:Bear power, 9 days swimming Read what BBC report about ...

25-01-2011 - Last from FT about Russia:Terror in Moscow Read what FT report about ...